- cursor click effects
- auto pan capture area
- play avi file
- system-wide hotkeys
New! Frontcam 1.3 Released (06/07/2016)
Frontcam is a screen camcorder tool. It can capture the action from your screen into standard AVI movie files. Sound from your system microphone is recorded. You can use it to capture screen into static pictures too. It is an ideal tool to make software demonstrations, develop videos for training and tutoring.
With Frontcam you Can:
- Develop videos to demonstrate features of your new software or train new users of existing software.
- Create movies used in user training and tutoring. Complex procedures can be shown quickly using captured program operation sequences.
- Record other video format (such as real media file) into standard, editable, uncompressed AVI format movie file.
- Record abnormal events for support and testing purposes. For example, you could record a sequence of actions to remind yourself later how to
- perform a certain task (or to show colleagues).
- Develop multimedia material that can be shown on TV or burn to CD Rom. use it to promote your web site or other product.
- Capture an entire course for online and CD deliver.